NDU at Governor's Mother's Burial Rites
NDU Holds 90th Governing Council Meeting
December 12, 2018 is NDU Thanksgiving Day
NDU bid for Hosting of RSIF Scholars
Barr. Matthew B. Seiyefa Appointed NDU New Pro-Chancellor
NDU Sports Team Bags Medals in her WAUG derby @ UNIPORT 2018
CALL FOR 2nd BATCH OF TETFUND CONFERENCE ATTENDANCE GRANT APPLICATIONS FOR 2018
- The University will submit its batch of TETFUND conference Attendance Applications for the year 2018 on July 31st, 2018. Suitability qualified Academic and Non-Teaching Staff are by this Memo, enjoyed to forward their professional conference/workshop Attendance Applications to the vice chancellor’s office, through their respective HODs, Unit Heads and Deans/provost.
In applying for the Grant, Applicants are advised to adhere strictly to the following
TETFUND GUIDELINES FOR ACCESSING CONFERENCE ATTENDANCE GRANTS:
- Conference Attendance Application with Applicant’s Salary Grade/Scale;
- Professional Conference/Workshop Flyer indicating Conference Theme, Fees, Venues and Dates;
- Abstract of paper to be presented (Academic Staff Only);
- Acceptance Letter of paper to be presented (Academic Staff Only);
- Duly completed and signed TETFUND Conference Attendance Nomination Form.
- All Applications must reach the Academic and Strategic planning Unit on or before July 20TH, 2018
- Dates of Conferences/workshops applied for, should be earlier than November 1st,2018
NON-PROFESSIONAL CONFERENCE /WORKSHOP WILL NOT BE NOMINATED.
All Applicants should add their phone numbers
- Non-compliance with all the Guidelines will lead to a voiding of the Application.